How to remove polygel nails with regular nail files? You should have a nail cutter, a regular nail file(from 100 to 120),a 180 grit nail file, Buffing cubes, and Cuticle oil.
- The first thing, that you need to do is to trim off any excess length on your nails.
2. Use a 100 or 120 grit file to file the polygel off gently from the cuticle side to the free edge.
3. Clean the left poly gel on your nails with the 180 grit file.
4. Smooth out and polish the nail surface with buffing cubes
5. Hydrating the cuticles. Apply some cuticle oil to your nails to keep your nails smooth and bright and it’s also helpful to repair your nails.
How To Make Polygel Nails Last Longer?
1.Before applying the base coat, be sure to remove extra horniness and dust from the nail surface. Push back and align your cuticles,use a medium grit nail
file to file your nails. And then wipe your nails with either acetone or rubbing alcohol.
2. In the process of manicure, make sure that the nail glue has been dry, and then brush another layer.
3. Use a Nail Primer and a Dehydrator. Once your nails have been prepped apply a coat of the dehydrator on each of your nails and then apply a coat of the
4. Use a Gel Base and Top Coat. It is necessary to do polygel nail kit.
5. Don’t Use too Much Slip Solution
6. Invest in a Good Brand of Polygel. The quality of the PolyGel, is very important.
7. Avoid Exposing your Polygel Nails to Harsh Chemicals.
8. Find a professional manicurist to do polygel nail extension. Nail art skills and experience are also very important.
9. The time of cure under the lamp should be sufficient
10. After getting your nails done, try not to use your fingernails to open cans, LIDS, nutshells, or other hard objects to keep the nail from wearing away.