How to remove polygel nails with oil? You do not have an electric nail drill, only prepare oil（Any type of oil would work from cooking oil to baby oil and Detergent or Body Wash.
- Use a small bowl that will be big enough to submerge your hands. Add some detergent or body Wash and oil, and mix it up.
2. Use a small bowl that will be big enough to submerge your hands. Add some warm water, detergent or body Wash and oil, and mix up.
3. Soak your hand in the bowl for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Take your hand out, You may already start to notice some of the gel nails cracking or peeling off. go straight to peeling them off.
If your nails are still stubborn you can soak them again for another couple of minutes.
5. Hydrating the cuticles. Apply some cuticle oil to your nails to keep your nails smooth and bright and it’s also helpful to repair your nails.
Tips: You can remove it with warm water, dish soap, and salt. You can try it, it is will be ok, too.